Zac Efron is giving fans a major treat!
The 30-year-old Baywatch actor took to social media on Thursday (March 1) to share a video of his reaction the first time he heard a song from his film The Greatest Showman.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron
“#tbt That first time hearing a song from #greatestshowman feeling,” he captioned the clip on Instagram, featuring himself listening to his and Hugh Jackman‘s “The Other Side.”
“Wishing you all best of luck at #academyawards this weekend,” Zac added, tagging his co-stars Hugh, Zendaya, Keala Settle, director Michael Gracey, and music supervisors Benj Pasek and Justin Paul.
“This Is Me” from The Greatest Showman is nominated for Best Original Song at the 2018 Academy Awards this Sunday. Stay tuned for Just Jared‘s live coverage.
Watch Zac jam out below!
A post shared by Zac Efron (@zacefron) on
- There was an assassination attempt on Queen Elizabeth back in 1981 – TMZ
- Get to know the cast of AP Bio – Just Jared Jr
- Mama June Shannon transforms into Marilyn Monroe in new photo shoot – TooFab
- A Star Wars star will join Elizabeth Olsen in an upcoming show heading to Facebook – The Hollywood Reporter
- This Olympian is crushing on all the same singers that we are – Just Jared Jr