Zac Efron has finally cut his hair after sporting dreadlocks for the last month!
The 30-year-old actor showed off his new hairstyle while appearing on stage at the 2018 Teen Choice Awards held at The Forum on Sunday (August 12) in Inglewood, Calif.
Zac won the award for Choice Drama Movie Actor for his work in The Greatest Showman and he and Zendaya also won Choice Movie Ship.
Zac gave a lengthy acceptance speech in which he thanked Zendaya, Hugh Jackman, and others who helped make the musical movie. Watch below!
FYI: Zac is wearing a a Montblanc Star Bracelet.
You know it’s ON when @ZacEfron takes the stage! 🤙😍 #TeenChoice pic.twitter.com/wPWACbcaO3
— Teen Choice Awards (@TeenChoiceFOX) August 13, 2018
FYI: Zac is wearing a Baldwin tee.
- Elon Musk has stepped down as Chairman of Tesla – TMZ
- This YouTuber shares her coming out story – Just Jared Jr
- Khloe Kardashian fights back at Instagram trolls – TooFab
- Get the scoop on Gwyneth Paltrow‘s wedding weekend! – Lainey Gossip
- The Stranger Things cast check out their horror maze at Universal Studios – Just Jared Jr
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell are still going strong after dating for over two years – Gossip Cop