Taylor Swift just saw Blake Lively and Anna Kendrick‘s new movie A Simple Favor, and she has nothing but praise!
The 28-year-old “Delicate” singer took to her Instagram Stories on Friday (September 21) to share her thoughts.
The clip features Taylor – wearing a long-sleeve green shirt and a black hat – sitting in the car with her dad Scott.
“So we just went to go see A Simple Favor,” she says, as her dad adds, “Best movie. Loved it.”
“Best movie, so incredible,” Taylor continues. “Everyone did such an amazing job – Blake, Anna, the whole cast. It was so insane.”
“You gotta see it” Taylor finishes. “You really do. Like, just go see it.”
Taylor and Blake are longtime friends. ICYMI, watch Blake and husband Ryan Reynolds adorably react to hearing their daughter James‘ song at one of Taylor‘s shows!
See Taylor’s Instagram Stories screenshots below…
- Elon Musk has stepped down as Chairman of Tesla – TMZ
- This YouTuber shares her coming out story – Just Jared Jr
- Khloe Kardashian fights back at Instagram trolls – TooFab
- Get the scoop on Gwyneth Paltrow‘s wedding weekend! – Lainey Gossip
- The Stranger Things cast check out their horror maze at Universal Studios – Just Jared Jr
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell are still going strong after dating for over two years – Gossip Cop