Composer Andrew Lloyd Webber is revealing some details about Taylor Swift‘s involvement in the Cats movie adaptation.
“We’re beginning to rehearse now,” Andrew told Vulture.
He added that Taylor might either play Bombalurina (the flirty cat) or the Demeter (the skittish cat). They sing “Macavity the Mystery Cat.”
“She’s going to play one or other of the ‘Macavity’ girls. Well, basically, [director] Tom Hooper thought it was a really good idea, and of course, she loves cats,” Andrew added. “We’ll see. I mean, I haven’t met her, so I’m looking forward to meeting her and seeing her [at work].”
The movie is also set to star Jennifer Hudson, James Corden and Ian McKellen, and will be released on December 20, 2019.
- Elon Musk has stepped down as Chairman of Tesla – TMZ
- This YouTuber shares her coming out story – Just Jared Jr
- Khloe Kardashian fights back at Instagram trolls – TooFab
- Get the scoop on Gwyneth Paltrow‘s wedding weekend! – Lainey Gossip
- The Stranger Things cast check out their horror maze at Universal Studios – Just Jared Jr
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell are still going strong after dating for over two years – Gossip Cop