Selena Gomez is headed down under – and she’s bringing an instrument along with her!
The 25-year-old “Hands To Myself” pop princess was spotted arriving at Sydney Airport on Monday (March 19) in Sydney, Australia.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Selena Gomez
Selena was all smiles, toting a ukulele as she headed out from the airport. The superstar is reportedly on a break from on-again, off-again flame Justin Bieber.
Selena is set to star in the upcoming Woody Allen-directed movie A Rainy Day in New York alongside Timothee Chalamet.
- French Montana‘s hospital in Uganda is officially up and running – TMZ
- Fans are sending this singer tons of bottles of hot sauce – Just Jared Jr
- Zack Braff‘s face is being used in erectile dysfunction ads in Russia – TooFab
- Barbra Streisand reveals her thoughts on the A Star is Born remake starring Lady Gaga – The Hollywood Reporter
- iJustine is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with this festive meal – Just Jared Jr