Kim and Kourtney Kardashian helped officially open the Watts Empowerment Center this afternoon!
The sisters were joined by their mom Kris Jenner at the grand opening on Friday afternoon (March 16) in Los Angeles.
During the event, the family received the “The Key to our Hearts” to thank them for their contributions to help open the center.
Earlier this year, the 24-hour community center was on the brink of closing if they could not obtain the financial support they needed to keep the center running.
Thanks to the Kardahians and other community members, the center was able to re-open with some upgrades!
- Rumor has it Anderson Cooper has a new boyfriend after his recent split – TMZ
- Sabrina Carpenter has a new single out! – Just Jared Jr
- Find out which rapper transformed into President Trump for a James Corden sketch – TooFab
- Wanda Sykes will host the 2018 GLAAD Media Awards – The Hollywood Reporter
- Don’t call Sarah Hyland skinny – Just Jared Jr