Justin Bieber and fiancee Hailey Baldwin are enjoying their stay in Milan, Italy!
The 24-year-old “Love Yourself” singer and the 21-year-old model were spotted exiting their luxury hotel on Thursday (September 20).
The couple are staying in a private villa at the Belmond Hotel Caruso in Ravello, which costs costs €11,000 ($ 13,000) to rent for a night, People reports. It includes a private butler and chef, a private garden, and gorgeous views of the coast.
“Yesterday, [Justin] spent €8000 ($ 9,500) on a bottle of Petrus wine,” the source adds. “He also loves pasta alla bolognese and loves the privacy of Ravello.”
That same day, Justin went barefoot for a lunch date with Hailey. See the fan-snapped pic here.
Hailey is in town to take part in Milan Fashion Week.
If you missed it, you have to check out what Justin did for Hailey while they were recently out sightseeing in London!
FYI: Hailey is wearing a FRAME Sgt Pepper Dress.
- Elon Musk has stepped down as Chairman of Tesla – TMZ
- This YouTuber shares her coming out story – Just Jared Jr
- Khloe Kardashian fights back at Instagram trolls – TooFab
- Get the scoop on Gwyneth Paltrow‘s wedding weekend! – Lainey Gossip
- The Stranger Things cast check out their horror maze at Universal Studios – Just Jared Jr
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell are still going strong after dating for over two years – Gossip Cop