Some justice has been served to the hacker who exposed Jennifer Lawrence‘s nude photos.
George Garofano – who illegally hacked the private Apple iCloud account of the 28-year-old Oscar-winning actress – has been sentenced to eight months in federal prison, The Guardian reports.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Lawrence
Jen was one of the many female celebrities – including Kate Upton and Kirsten Dunst – that fell victim to the hacking which took place back in 2014.
George – and the other members of the hacking scandal – pled guilty back in April where he admitted to posing as a member of Apple’s online security to access usernames and passwords of the celebrities to leak private photos and information on the Internet.
Back in 2017, Jen addressed the hacking where she said, “It was so unbelievably violating that you can’t even put it into words. I think that I’m still actually processing it.”
In addition, George will also serve three years of supervised release once he is released.
- Elon Musk has stepped down as Chairman of Tesla – TMZ
- This YouTuber shares her coming out story – Just Jared Jr
- Khloe Kardashian fights back at Instagram trolls – TooFab
- Get the scoop on Gwyneth Paltrow‘s wedding weekend! – Lainey Gossip
- The Stranger Things cast check out their horror maze at Universal Studios – Just Jared Jr
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell are still going strong after dating for over two years – Gossip Cop